family, life and all things scrapbooking

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Killin' my MOJO man!

I love my little one. She's the light of my life. My everything.

But she's killing my Scrapbooking mojo!

It's 9:30 pm and I'm trying to get those creative juices flowing during these precious few hours I have to myself. I've got my munchies beside me, the 'oldies' playing in the background (yes, I like oldies, kay!) and my PSE open and waiting for me to play. But she has decided mommy doesn't deserve any fun time tonight because she's been up in her crib these last two hours babbling and screaming for me!

Maybe it's because she is teething? Maybe it's because she got a new toy today and doesn't want to stop playing with it? I dunno, but I think I'm gonna have to forget the scrapping tonight... just not working for me. I keep staring at the computer screen (between going upstairs to sooth her every five minutes) and staring at the template. Nothing has moved or been added in the last 30 minutes. It's like I'm waiting for the scrapbook page to complete itself! Now THAT would be nice. But alas not going to happen.

Oh, great... now Finnegan (my younger and very clingy chocolate lab) has decided to put his head in my lap and stare (and drool) at me, trying to get my attention too. Apparently he's bored of sleeping all day long and NOW wants some lovin...

... And now I hear a pacifier being flung against the wall... lol... guess it's time to go up again!

0 comments: