family, life and all things scrapbooking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Blueprint Challenge! Template Freebie!

Hello fellow Scrappers!

I'm hosting another DHD Blueprint challenge and would love for you to play along this month!
It's easy! Download the FREE template, create and post to the Challenge Forum and Gallery!
You can also win a $5 gift certificate if you use mostly DHD products!


Download my template HERE!


Here's an example of what I did with mine to help get those creative juices flowing.... but it's layered, so you can totally change it up too!


Can't wait to see what you've created!

6 comments:

missy said...

Love the template, thanks Jen!

Liz said...

Thanks for the template, Jen!

Jen said...

Thanks for the template!

Tiffany B said...

Love it! Thanks!

Jill P said...

thank you for the template. I hate going to the site where it is at, I get all kinds of junk on my pc from there.

Kait said...

Love it. Thank you very much and thanks for the inspiration.