family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, May 6, 2011

iNSD BLOG HOP QUICK PAGE FREEBIE!

Have you seen the fabulous Blog Hop Freebie from Design House Digital? If not you need to hop on over to the beginning to start collecting each piece to this HUGE collection!



But come back here when your done because I'm giving away an easy quick page (incl. letter size as well) from the 2011 collection! All you have to do is drop some photos in and add a little bit of journaling! Here's my contribution to that fabulous kit:


And here is what I did with my quick page. You can use smaller, multiple photos or one large photo like I did! So easy!



You can download my quick page here!

Be sure to stop by all of the other Decorators' blogs, to grab their awesome pages too!
    Happy (digi) Scrapping! Enjoy iNSD weekend!

    5 comments:

    deb said...

    Thank you for the awesome quick page!

    Sarah Coggins said...

    Fun! Love those photo strips. Thanks for the quick page! :)

    mary.schultz said...

    I love how you used one picture in the photo strips instead of several small ones - what a neat effect (and what a cutie-pie in the pic)! thanks for the awesome page and idea!

    Amy said...

    Thanks for the awesome quick page, I scrapped my first Mother's day with it here
    http://lifeinthejct.blogspot.com/2011/05/scrapping-our-mothers-day.html

    I would love to know your trick to doing 1 large picture!

    CBH said...

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.