family, life and all things scrapbooking

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jessica Sprague Goodies!

Have you all finally recovered from iNSD week(end)!!! Whew, what fun!
I have some layout yummies to share today, but first I have to tell you about an exciting week coming up at Jessica Sprague! Each day there will be a fabulous challenge and tons of freebies to collect!


Okay, now on to some inspiration ( I hope!). Here are some layouts I created this month. Please click on credits for full details.

 credits
 credits
credits

TFL! Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

kym said...

Hi Jen, thanks for sharing! Love the layouts, our daughters sound so alike. My DD also likes to roar like a lion and sit/play in boxes. Wouldn't it be fun for them to actually play together IRL?!

Jennifer said...

That would be awesome! If I ever come to Hawaii again... lol