family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, October 1, 2010

So much spookiness (and a little tease!)

Design House Digital is full of Halloween goodness as of late! I'm starting to get in the 'fall' mood now that the leaves are changing and everywhere I turn there is pumpkins and costumes! I guess it's time to dig out my decorations!

So for fun I thought I would do a couple of Halloween layouts. The first one is of me dressed up as a witch (complete with purple eye lashes! :) during a Halloween party my hubby and I hosted a few years ago. It was my first party so I went all out and decorated the house with scary skeletons, graves and eyeballs!

This page was SUPER easy as it was created from Karen Funk's yummy Bewitching Template. The nice thing about this template was I could change/delete elements if I needed to. Next time I may even use this same template and switch the papers/elements but keep the main square design! The possibilities are endless!



?

... hmm, so you're probably wondering where the OTHER layout is??? We'll I can't show you get because the Spook Kit doesn't come out until next week! HA! I know, I'm mean... but it's an awesome kit and it will be worth the wait! Design House Digital has a new designer coming so please stay tuned...

BUT, there are other fabulous Halloween kits in the shop right now! Here are a few:
I suspect now that I have Isla, I'll be taking even more photos of her during Halloween, so the plan is to stock up now on all these goodies so I'll be ready when the time comes! LOL This year she's going to be a cow since it's her fav animal. Maybe not spooky, but she'll look so darn cute!!!

0 comments: