family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, March 16, 2012

Project Life Week 5 - 10!

Still going strong on the Project Life! I am really loving this... I find it so much fun to sit and reflect on the week. Not to mention I'm obsessed with finding PL type products for my albums! There are so many great ones out there - I find most of mine on DHD, Jessica Sprague and even Pinterest!

So here's my week 5-10 pages! If you'd like to see the original 4 weeks and inside title page go back to January's blog HERE.

And if you are a project-lifer like me then I have a freebie card set too if you'd like. :) Get em' HERE.

You'll find credits for all these layouts in my DHD Gallery!

WEEK 5
  WEEK 6
































WEEK 7































































WEEK 8































































WEEK 9































































WEEK 10
































Happy Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi!! I stumbled onto your pages (and then blog) while I was shopping at DHD! Your pages are truly incredible and so much fun! I love all the colors and details you add! I pinned this blog post and I would love to link your name using a @ so if you have a Pinterest name let me know!! Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration!!

Carrie said...

Wow. I just found this post on pinterest. Your pages look great. This is my first year of PL and I love it. You have given me lots of ideas. Thank you. Now its time for me to have a look at your blog. :-)