family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, September 2, 2011

Red River Paper Co. Review

If you're looking for some great quality glossy and matte photo paper I just recently tried out a sample pack from Red River Papers. Here is my review below:

I thought I would try out the photo paper from Red River Paper company while completing a hybrid layout recently.

I needed three 4x6 photos and chose the 53 lb Premium Gloss photo paper. The nice thing about this paper is it is compatible with any dye based printer so it worked well with my HP.

The first thing I noticed was the paper was thick and sturdy. I liked that it was glossy, but not too shiny.
It went through my printer with no issues and the finished photo quality was fabulous - even better than some of the 'big' photo companies I've gotten prints from. There was no smudging and the ink dried very quickly.

Here is my finished product. As you can see the photos turned out great. I would definitely choose photo paper from this company again for any future scrapbooking.



To see more of the Red River Paper products visit www.redrivercatalog.com/scrapbook-central

0 comments: