family, life and all things scrapbooking

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SpragueFEST!


Vegas Baby! Enough said right? lol... Spraguefest at Jessica Sprague is fast approaching so if you were thinking of attending here is some handy info to get you started.

There will be three fabulous classes taught by Heidi Swapp, Carina Gardner and Jessica Sprague! Not to mention lots of swag, prizes and even discounts from the Designers! Plus Scrapping Simply will be there to print your digital layouts for you!

There will also be an early bonus draw for those who book their hotel rooms by September 6th. You can win your entire stay for free, so don't miss out on that and get your rooms booked!

I totally wish I could go (sniff). I'd love to meet all the fabulous people there, but alas, I'm just too far away. Maybe someday...

Those who are going I hope you all have a fabulous time! Say hello to Elvis for me! :)

0 comments: