family, life and all things scrapbooking

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here I go...

A blog? Really? What the heck will I talk about? Who's gonna want to read my babble?

I never thought I would be a blog person, and to be honest I have NO idea what to write about, but what it comes down to is it doesn't really matter! This blog is for me! It's an account of my thoughts and feelings about random things in my life. It's a way to connect to other SAHM's and fellow scrapbookers!

If friends and family want to read it, great! If not, no biggie. I think this is going to be a fun adventure! A place for me to reflect, post my favourite layouts and sites for others to be inspired, and talk about being a mom - and all the ups and downs of it!

But for now, this is it - my first post... not too exciting I know, but hey, it's my bedtime and I should be winding down. Then again, who am I kidding? I always seem to stay up late and then totally regret it in the morning.

So welcome to anyone who may have stumbled across this! I'm glad you stopped by!

G'night!

0 comments: