family, life and all things scrapbooking

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Thank you... and some new yummies!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my template! I was a little intimadated to post it because I didn't know if anyone would want to use it... but it seems many liked it and I appreicate the feedback. Gives me the confidence to make more in the future, you know? I would LOOOVE to see what you do with it, so if you do create a masterpiece, please send me a link!

And now for some more new layouts! Please click on layouts for credits.

I'm finally getting around to scrapping Christmas day! Isla had a blast ripping open the gifts, and she has brought back the excitement to Christmas day again! Template by ITM Designs.


This next one is a fun layout. I'll admit I saw these cute little fruit elements from Kitchy Digitals and needed to play with them! :)


I was inspired by Jennifer H. when created this layout. I love the clean and simple look to this page and the Calendar Masks by Carina Gardiner make this super easy! I plan to make one for each month to separate the layouts in my next album.


This last one is of my daughter on Christmas day. She just looks so sweet and innocent, I had to scrap it. I used Karen Funk's Remember When flower multiple times to create a heart embellishment!


Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: