family, life and all things scrapbooking

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On a roll folks...

I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking these last few weeks (and it's been wonderful)! So I just wanted to share a few layouts I did recently! The first two are from Jessica Sprague!

The first one is from the Kitchy Digitals line Curated. It comes with album quick pages and layered templates that make it easy to scrap! I thought it would be cute to scrap Isla playing in the bathtub.



This one uses Liv.e Designs - her new Heart Doodles v2 are so fun! I blew mine up to create chaos in the background. She always gives me 'the look' when she's had enough of the camera. I call it 'camera rage' lol.



These next two are from Design House Digital!
I love Karen Funk's new Cluster Frames and Word Strips! I thought I was neglecting my pups and figured it was time to do a page or two on them again. I started with my big baby Ryley. Isn't he sweet!?


Speaking of neglecting... I don't do many of my hubby either! I figure I should make a page of us as well. This photo was taken in 2008 - back when we didn't have kids and were carefree and in shape! LOL



Wanna shot at using the template? It's free if you want to try Gen's Blueprint Challenge at DHD! Just click here and you'll find the template and challenge info there.

0 comments: