family, life and all things scrapbooking

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seasonal Yummies...

Here are a few pages I did recently - one for fall and Christmas! :)

I love Isla's fall coat! I wish I had one for myself! lol.  She is obsessed with leaves, so I thought it would be fun to take a little walk in the park. We didn't walk far before she spotted some crunchy leaves and plopped herself down in the grass! I used the Nutmeg Collection from Cosmo Cricket because they were the perfect colours for my photos!

Credits Here

I also finished one of Isla's first Christmas last year. I saw Elle's Photo Cards and thought they would make a perfect template for my layout! I can't believe how small Isla was! It's so easy to forget and hard to believe how much they grow in a year!

 Credits Here

0 comments: