family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, October 15, 2010

AWESOME NEWS!!!

I have some fabulous news to share! I've been asked to be a Creative Team member for Jessica Sprague! I did a little happy dance when I found out! With the amount of amazing talent in that gallery I feel so honored to be asked to create for them.

So here is my first creative team layout for them! I loved Elle's Studio "Hour by Hour" lists and immediately thought it would be perfect to use it for Isla's birthday party! Everything went wrong that day but in the end it was all worth it because Isla had a wonderful time! :)
 I thought it would be fun to use the list to write down the happenings of the day. I also used Elle's Pennant Banner alphabet too as it complements the party theme!

Credits here

0 comments: