family, life and all things scrapbooking

Friday, October 29, 2010

Beautiful - See Above for Details

My hubby surprised me with a Olympus DSLR camera a few days ago! I am so excited but also a little overwhelmed of how much I have to learn from it! I'm used to a point and shoot so this is a whole new world of f-stops and ISO's... shutter speed... oh, I'm so lost.

So I was fiddling around with the settings the other day (I think I need to take Candace's Oh Shoot class when it comes out!) and I captured a cute photo of Isla. I loved the way it turned out but it had this annoying shadow at the bottom from the lens cap! But I was able to use it to my advantage when I saw the newest and greatest from Splendid Fiins at Jessica Sprague!

Here is my layout using the new See Above for Details Frame and Stamped Circles! These will be out on Monday!

 

0 comments: